Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, grated or cut into small pieces
- 1 oz grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 jalapenos, stems removed, roughly chopped
- 2-3 Thai bird chilies, stems removed, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 3/4 C mayonnaise
- freshly ground black pepper
- 8-10 slices of bread
Combine the cayenne, peppers, garlic, and ground black pepper in a food processor and pulse until well combined and the peppers and garlic are finely chopped. Add the cheeses and mayonnaise and puree until smooth.
Spread on bread. Eat at room temperature or broil until the top browns a bit.