Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Guava-Greek Yogurt Drink

I don't know about you, but I definitely have love affair with Greek yogurt--in particular, FAGE yogurt. I made this with the FAGE Total 0% yogurt which, I happily discovered, is selling for only $2.50/lb at my local Costco. I normally like fat a bit of fat in my yogurt products (after all, fat brings out flavors in lots of foods), but even this fat-free tub is so delightfully creamy and delicious that I don't miss the fat at all. I would probably eat a whole tub by itself, but this drink is a nice accompaniment to meals with spicy foods, a refreshing breakfast milkshake, or a cool, simple dessert.



Total Time: 1-2 minutes
Makes about 16 oz

Ingredients:
8-9 oz Greek yogurt
6 oz Guava nectar
1 ½ oz pineapple juice
1 Tbsp honey (or more, if you want it sweeter)

Procedure:
Whisk all ingredients in a bowl, or blend in a blender. Pour into glasses and garnish as desired (the photo to the left shows a small serving garnished with a mint sprig).

No comments:

Post a Comment